Awave Audio Description
Audio File Format Batch Converter:
- Supports a very wide range of audio file formats (reads from ~90 and writes to ~60 formats).
- A simple 3-step interface for quick and easy conversions - handle a thousand files as easily as one!
- File size is limited only by disk space and the design limits of the file formats.
- Converts anything from low-rate speech up to 24/96 multi-channel audio and beyond.
- Several optional 'dithering techniques' are availablev that improves the perceived sound quality when decreasing the sample bit-depth.
- Extremely high quality sample rate conversion (a.k.a. 'resampling') with up to 144dB S/N-ratio.
- Optional audio processing using DirectX plug-ins as well as several built in functions.
- Normalization support including Replay Gain, ITU BS 1770 and EBU R 128 algorithms for psycho-acoustically adjusted volume.
- Direct Stream Copy support for several types of raw audio data - providing both a speed advantage, and allowing addition of meta data (including volume normalization) withouth having to recompress already compressed audio
- Handles many types of text meta-data (a.k.a. 'text tags', APE-tags, ID3v2 et c.) - with full Unicode support.
- And much more!
- Bonus features: You can also use record new audio clips, or rip tracks from Audio CD's.
Awave Audio Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Awave Audio 11.0
New in v11.0: Direct Stream Copy of select compressed formats, function to auto-select the best output data format, support for EBU R 128 loudness measure.
...See Full Release Notes
Awave Audio Requirements